Atlas der Anatomie: Deutsche Übersetzung von Christian M. Hammer - Mit StudentConsult-Zugang, 6e
Netter 6th bilingual edition is now available with Latin Nomenclature
The gold standard of excellence for 25 years, Frank H. Netter, MD's Atlas of Human Anatomy is now available in its bilingual (German/English) :6th Edition with its comprehensive labeling using Latin Nomenclature in print and the international anatomic standard terminology, Terminologia Anatomica at StudentConsult (access code available in the book.).
- In print - Chapter and section titles are in German and English language, while illustrations and labelling use Latin Nomenclature.
- View anatomy from a clinical perspective with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Join the global community of medical and healthcare students and professionals who rely on Netter to optimize learning and clarify even the most difficult aspects of human anatomy.
Access to Netter Atlas of Anatomy English Edition at www.studentconsult.com
- Netter 6th Edition grants StudentConsult access to the English edition that is using international anatomic standard terminology, Terminologia Anatomica.
- StudentConsult is an immersive reading experience that includes text, video, and interactivity through native mobile apps and standard web browsers.
- Students can access Netter Atlas der Anatomie anywhere, on any device, online and offline.
German Title: Netter, Atlas der Anatomie 6. Auflage - Deutsche Ü:bersetzung von Christian M. Hammer - Mit StudentConsult-Zugang
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Le Frequenze del Rifing - Dalle prime frequenze scoperte da Royal Rife ad oggi.: Guida alla scelta ed uso delle frequenze per lo Spooky2
Biologia Centrali-Americana (Volume 19): [or, Contributions to the Knowledge of the Fauna and Flora of Mexico and Central America]